Thursday 17 October 2013

TAG: The 7 deadly sins of beauty!

Hi Guys!
To start with: excuse me that I haven't uploaded anything in a while. I'm having a very busy week at the moment, but since I still wanted to upload something, I'll be doing a tag! And like you proberly already guessed by the title, it's the seven deadly sins of beautytag . In this tag, you get asked a beauty related question for every sin! Let's start!



1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? 
I think a eyepencil from essence that I bought on sale. It was a light green pencil  (eu 0.65) . I don't really use it, because i can't do anything with the colour, but in general, essence has really nice eyepencils. Since I always shop budget, I don't have a really expensive beauty item, which is fine with me. But I recently orderd the essence gel nails at home set on kosmetik4less, I would say the essece uv/led lamp (eu 25.-), or the whole gel nails at home set (eu 35.- , 42,- with shipping price). Klick here for the review!

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
Lipstains. Argh! They can look amazing, but there are bad ones. Some I have I can apply as nice as I like, but in a hour, they will be in lines around/outside my lips. Bye bye fancy-looking red lip... 

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 
I'm one of those persons who can be easily pulled off by a smell of  something. Is that what they mean with this question? In that light, I really like my HEMA chocolate mask, it isn't miracle stuff, but nice as a treatment for like once a week. But that smell tough! Heavenly! Besides that, I also really love my coca cola cherry lipsmacker, which I reviewed! It isn't my favourite lip balm (that's the Burt's and Bees pomgranate lipbalm), but again, heavenly smell!

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 
My NYX box of smokey look collection. A beautyfull pallete I got for christmas. 12 eyeshadow colours to mix and match with. Apart from the eyeshadows, there are so many other items: 3 blushes, 2 bronzers, 1 highlighter, 12 cream glitter eyeshadows, 16 lip colors, 4 concealers, 1 black eye liner, a sponge applicator and a lip brush. Amazing!  But because I'm so tired every moring, I'm to lazy to use it... I really should use it more often...

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Concealer! I have really bad dark circles, so concealer really does make a difference. My first high-end make-up product I really expect to be a concealer.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 
Uhm... Eyes? I do like cute boys, so I think big eyes are cute. But I think I know how my dreamboy looks when I meet hi. :-)

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
High-end make-up? See, i don't know if this is about beauty, because there are for sure some non-beauty items I would like to recieve. Like a good camera :-).

So this is my 7 deadly sins beauty tag! I hope you liked it!
What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 

xXx Imke

No comments:

Post a Comment