Sunday 14 April 2013

Review Geo Circle lenses Angel Color Blue

CM-832
Hello!
So, I promised you guys you would get a review of my circle lenses. I didn't found time to do it, but now there is! So Here's some general information about my Geo Circle Lenses.






blue circle lensGeo Angel Blue

Water Content:
 38%

Diameter: 14.0mm/14.2mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal


Here's a photo from PinkyParadise:








(on brown eyes)
I ordered mine frome GeoCandy , which is a dutch website. If you don't live in belgium or the Netherlands, I highly recommend PinkyParadise. GeoCandy only sells lenses by one, so not in pairs. On GeoCandy the lenses were 20 euros (a pair), and on PinkyParadise $19.90. So let's start judging!
Here are a few photo's.
promopic



lenses in real
Natural light source

flash

Comfort 10/10:
These are so comfortable! I was always checking if I was still wearing them. But keep in mind I had 14mm! Putting these in and taking them out was easy. Without eyedrops I would wear them a maximum of 5-6 hours a day. If you use eyedrops this time maybe 7-8 hours a day. So, yeah, a ten!

Colour/Design 7/10:
On camera the colour looks different than in real. My eyes do look blue, but very dark. But on camera the colour is beautyful. The dark ring gives a larging effect which is bigger than 14mm. The same ring also makes it easy to tell wheter it's inside-out or not. I personally think these look nicer on dark eyes than on light ones. The design isn't special, very natural, but I think it's good.

Enlarging 8/10:
These are so great enlargers for there 14mm! Due to the black ring it looks like at least 14.5mm. My eyes/face look(s) really doll-like, and my face looks lot smaller (uzzlang ^-^). I love what they do to my face and eyes, but this isn't the maximum enlargment.

Cuteness 9/10:
I actually didn't know a 4th point, so this bumped in to my head. Because of the dol-like affect, a 9!

Average 8.5/10:
I <3 these lenses! I'd highly recommend them. How do you think about circle lenses? Which brand do you prefer (me, GEO)? Which lenses do you have? Leave a comment below!
Thanks for reading!

xXxLolLoveLife

3 comments:

  1. These lenses look great on light eyes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete