Sunday 1 September 2013

OOTD! (outfit of the day)

Hi Guys!
So today i decided to share with you my fav outfit of the day.
It's a casual fall outfit, with some cute and fun elements.
I've put it together myself, but the articles are from diffrent brands.
I've listed them Below!
Hope you enjoy!


(yes, it's a little overpriced, but it's just about the idea, and if you want to, i can also try and make a budget alternitive :-)
 EUR 463,51
Feather braceletSacha Feather bracelet  13,95
China Glaze Neon & On & On € 13,95
Clarins Joli Rouge Candy Rose € 33,95
Live NecklaceBUD TO ROSE LIVE NECKLACE €29,95
 Cheap Monday TIGHT BONJOUR FLAME € 64,95 Vila TALLINA KNIT TOP Wit / Geel Vila TALLINA KNIT TOP Wit / GeelTALLINA KNIT TOP WhiteYellow €31,96
Supertrash ELEANUR EARRING29.95Sacha Multicolor snake clutch  34,95Blauwe Omoda Enkelboot JESSY 12Blue OMODA aNkleBOOT JESSY 12 EUR 99,95
 xxX ImkeSweetGif

Ps, Please let me know in the comments if you would like to see more :-)
PPs, if you want to see more of me, please check my youtube channel: Imke Lolove, it's active now :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment