Tuesday 8 October 2013

BEAUTY would you rather TAG!!!


Hi!
Another tag!
This time a beauty would your rather!
I really love this game, but somethimes, the questions can be really hard.
Am I ready for this? I have no idea.
Let's just do it either way!
Between brackets: The answers that I've chosen are in bold!


QUESTIONS:
(not my stash :-)
1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
This was maybe the easiest one. Why? Becaus I don't go outside only wearing eyeshadow, and I also think it's easier to buy some new eyeshadows instead of buying the rest of your make-up collection again. I surely think this is personal, because I don't wear eyeshadow very often. I do have a lot of eyeshadows, but they aren't expensive. (But I would go mad if I losed the stash on the picture above)


2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
A hard one. But I would rather chop all my hair off, just because it would grow back and I can wear a wig. And I mean, there are a lot of people who have to live bald. If I would never be able to cut it again, it would look horrible. Not only because it would lose model, but also because my ends may split or get damaged.



3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Hmmm... A coral cheeck? It might look more natural, maybe the pink cheeck will make it look like you are blushing all te time. Talking about pink cheecks, As a kid I used to use a really pigmented, glittering, pink eyeshadow as blush. And I didn't use a little bit. Oh, to make it even worse, I used my fingers to apply a powder eyeshadow as blush! Argh! Maybe my choice also has something to do with memories?

(not my stash)
4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Make-up! Yes, I do need winter clothes at the moment, but I was able to get them the past years! Because of my limited budget, I can only afford budget make-up. And besides that, I like beauty shopping better than shopping clothes! So, if I had $1000 to spend, I would definitly like to try high-end make up!


5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
A no-brainer. Think about lipliner people! And besides that, I think that a dry red eyeliner would look better on my lips (maybe apply some balm on top of it?), then the creamy texture of a red lipstick on my eyes! Also, I don't think it's a good idea to use lipstick on your lids :-). I gues I just have to find eyeliner with a creamy texture! 


6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora! I have never shopped at both stores, but Sephora has like 100drs of brands, and MAC is only one brand. Besides that, does online shopping count?


7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Look, -thinking a long time forward- when I would get married, would I rather wear one eyeshadow colour, or one lip colour? I feel like you can vary a lot in your eye make-up, and it's easier to change your look by adapting your eye make-up. I guess I can live the rest of my life with a transparant gloss/nude lipstick/soft pink lipstick.


8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Seriously? How can this be a question? This is so mean!!! The summer and winter vary a lot in Holland... And I really do prefer summer clothes rather than winter clothes! But I have to think practical. I'm always cold. I would die wearing summer clothes in the winter. I would properly get cooked wearing winter clothes in summer, but I would still be warm?


9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Easy! Bright. I love nail-art, but if I had to choose one colour, it would definitly be bright. I do have dark polishes, but I only use them in nail-arts, so not as a base-colour.


10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favorite lip product. Since I don't wear lip stick on a daily basis, my favorite lip product is a lip balm (burt's bees pomgranate lip balm). And I love it, but I would definitly find another amazing lip balm. I've always wanted to try hurraw lip balm! My favorite eye product, is a mascara brush (from bourjois the FANtastic volume mascara), and I use it in combination with other mascaras, because the brush separetes my lashes perfectly!


11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Ponytail! I love the look, and i think you can do more with a ponytail than with a bun. For example, you can choose a high/low, messy/straight, decoraised/simple or side/back ponytail. And a messy bun is a messy bun.

(yuk)
12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

Omg no, I can't live without nailpolish. For me, me nails look weird empty! I can use lip balm instead of lipgloss. I wil get over thát.

vs
13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Wt*? This is the worst question ever! No eyebrows would make me look like I'm ill al the time, and sharpie eyebrows would make me look over-ganster! Argh! Considering i can't draw my eyebrows back on after shaving (otherwise I would have chosen that), I'm gonna go with... Sharpie eyebrows??? If I would wake up two hours earlier in morning and put a lot of afford into my brows, maybe I could make the look work? My brows really do make my face!


14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

F*ck! Not another make-up vs nailpolish question! No make-up at all... I think I need to go with... No nailpolish??? Because in this case, I do go outside without nailpolish, but not without make-up. Just a little concealer, brow powder and mascara would be enough.

So I hope you enjoyed reading my little beauty would rather tag of me. It was horrible to make/ answer ;-).

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday and Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter??

xXx Me
ps. make sure to check out my new sfx makeup tutorial! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment