Monday 27 January 2014

My 10 Favourite Movies!

Hi Guys!
Since I've lately only been doing reviews and stuff like that,
I'd tought it would be fun to share a something a little bit more personal with you!
I absolutely love movies.
I love them in the cinema, and I love them at home.
I feel like a weekend is not completed without watching at least one movie!
So today I'll be showing you my favourite movies + the trailer!
(I'm most of a fantasy-type, so you mainly will see movies of that nature (-;)

Yes! Another Harry Potter fan over here!
I love the movies and books, but my absolute favourites are the Philosophers stone and the Goblet of Fire. What are your favourites? One of the things I love about Harry Potter, is how detailed and precise everything is, the feeling is just magical.

I'm in love with Disney's version of Peter Pan, but I like Neverland (the miniseries) even better. This film tells the story of what happend before Peter became Pan, and I absolutely adore it!



Normally I'm not really into the 'dark' Tim Burton movies, but his one I really like! This movie is about Alice entering Wonderland for the second time (she is a teenager now) when she has to decide on her marriage. Wonderfull film with beautiful costumes!

I wouldn't be the first and won't be the last person to admit my love for the Disney's The Little Mermaid. This Disney movie is just so happy, and it has mermaids in it, so how could you not like it?
Warning: There are a lot of Disney movies coming...


Another Tim Burton movie I really like! And not only because Johnny Depp is in it... The book by Roald Dahl I really love, and so I like this movie! A very unic and special movie. I think this is one of the most famous stories by Roals Dahl.



I recently went to the cinema to see this movie, and as a big Disney fan, I really hoped this movie wasn't going to dissapoint me. And it disn't! A beautiful story with gorgeous songs and a really good story line!



Aah, Tangled. Mostly I prefer the 'drawn' Disney movies like Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Hercules etc. But this is a newer animated movie of Disney that I really like! It tells Rapunzel's story just a little bit different...


Another 'drawn' Disney animated movie I love! This Movie is based on the Greek myth, altough there are some huge differences! I still really love this movie tough, if only because of the music (read: I won't say I'm in love + Zero to Hero)

Okay, I'll promise this will be the last Disney movie... If it just was for the way Peter moves, I love this movie! And who doesn't know the story about Peter and his Friends in Neverland?

Yes yes, I know. I'm just one of the many HG lovers. I like The Hunger Games better than Catching Fire, tough (if I look at the books). If you don't know the story, it's very basically explained just about 24 teenagers figthing until death with a love story in it :-).

I hope you enjoyed watching all the trailers ;-). I hope I also mentioned your personal favourite!
What is all-time favourite movie?
Let me know I you would like to see more 'My 10 favourite [blank]'!

xXx Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment