Monday 24 February 2014

Katy Perry Killer Queen review!

Hi Guys!
Yes, I know I'm a little late on this review,
but better late then never, right?
So as I'm a huge fan of Katy Perry,
I couldn't wait to get to get my hands on this perfume!
On the official promition pictures,
Katy and the perfume looked amazing!
So now I finally have it,
I'm going to tell you if it owns the throne!

When you buy it comes in this nice and luxurious cardboard packaging. As you can can clearly see in the first picture, there's a pattern pressed in to it, which I think looks great.







This are the other decorations on the box. I think they all look very nice and original and I like that they've worked the royal blue into the crown. As you can see I've got the 50 ml version. This are all the sizes and prices for the perfume.

Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau de Parfum 15 ml € 17,50
Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau de Parfum 30 ml € 27.50
Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau de Parfum 50 ml € 37,50
Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau de Parfum 100 ml € 49,50

As you can see this isn't a budget scent, but if it's worth the money, I'm willing to pay for it.





The perfume has a really nice and luxurious packaging. The red diamond-shaped flask looks beautiful and the light falls trough it in a really nice way. The only problem is that you can't stand it up straight, unless your perfume stash is really packed. Don't even get me started about the golden cap! It's really detailed and it looks amazing. I love it!

Now, heading over to the most important part: the scent! These are the notes that are in the perfume:
Images of flowers, fruits and other ingredients in Killer Queen Fragrance.
TOP NOTES
Dark Plum, Wild Berries and Bergamot
Images of flowers, fruits and other ingredients in Killer Queen Fragrance.
MIDDLE NOTES
Red Velvet Flower, Rainbow Plumeria and Natural Jasmine Sambac
Images of flowers, fruits and other ingredients in Killer Queen Fragrance.
BOTTOM NOTES
Cashmeran, Natural Patchouli Heart and Liquid Praline
Judging by the notes, I expect a warm and luxurious scent, and that certainly describes how this scent smells! Killer queen smells like red fruit, warmth and 'luck'. It's not a very natural scent, but I think it's definitely wearable (if you like it). This perfume lasts me troughout the whole day, which is the first time a perfume lasts me that long, so it's definitely long-lasting!!!

So, what's the verdict?

Cons:
  • You only can lay down the perfume, because the diamond-shaped flask makes it impossible to stand it up straight.
  • Not very cheap
Pros:
  • Amazing designed cardboard packaging
  • The flask/perfume itself has a amazing designed flask
  • The packaging is super nice and pretty detailed
  • Lots of sizes to choose from
  • Worth the money
  • Unic, warm and amazing scent!
  • Super long-lasting!
  • Duh, the perfume is by Katy Perry!!!
So all with all, I absolutely adore this perfume! The scent and the packaging is amazing, and I love to wear it to school every now and then. A real recommendation!
Do you own any of Katy Perry's scents?
xXx Me

2 comments: