Monday 24 March 2014

Catrice Crushed Crystals Call Me Princess Swatches+ Mini Review!

 Hi Guys!
Today I'll be showing you some swatches,
and a review of my recent favourite nail polish!
It's one by Catrice, 
and I've heared not all the polishes from catrice work equally well.
However, I really love this one!
It's called 06 call me princess and costs € 3,39.
Let's hop right in to it!



The packaging is really basic and practical, like we know catrice. However the packaging still doesn't feel strong. A missed chance, because they could have easily changed it with the collection update. The brush for this nailpolish is big, and works great. It doesn't carry to much or to little nailpolish and divides the glitters (and polish) evenly.



I used golden nail studs from a LE nail decoration wheel/kit by Essence (Dark Romance, this particular wheel is called 01 what gothic girls want)
Swatches! The coverage is great, and the polish dries fast! I used two layers for the pictures above. The texture and the gold shimmers are great. You could compare the colour to Barry M's "Princess", but they do differ from each other. 06 Call me princess is a special colour, it can look quit dark like on the pictures, but at night under superficial light it can look like a glitter explosion. I like it a lot! The texture is shiny, and I love the liquid sand effect in this one, altough it isn't as rough as in other polishes.

What an amazing nail polish is this! Also the fact that it's so cheap and you can buy it at an ordinary (Dutch) drugstore makes me like this polish even more. I also noticed I was lucky to get this polish, because now it's almost always gone. A straight hit for me!
Do you use any of the Crushed Crystals polishes?
xXx Me

No comments:

Post a Comment