Friday 23 May 2014

AXE Anarchy For Her Deodorant Body Spray Review!

Hi Guys!
Today I'm reviewing a type of product I've never reviewed before:
A deodorant!
Yes, I've done several perfumes before,
but It's a little different.
I'm not going to lie: I'm a human being, so I sweat.
And I need deodorant.
I've used AXE deodorant before, but it was a limited edition,
and I recently sprayed out the last bit.
So when I went out to buy a new deo,
I was positively surprised to see this one!
Let's see if it as good as the first edition!


The packaging looks (and feels) really steady, cool and still feminine! I am super in to it! To give you an idea, this was the first edition:
As you probably can tell, the new can is more squared and more pink. If I'm honest, I need to say I like the newer edition better. I think the new one is really new, because I can't find it on the official website.


One thing I really like about axe is the way they design their caps. I know the 'regular' turn system, but this is a system I've never seen before. It's really cool, and you only need to press the buttona little to get out the deodorant.

Information on the back!
I'm not shure if it is the same scent as the previous one, but if it is, here is the information I found about the scent:
AXE Anarchy For Her is a feminine mix of sparkling fruity notes (apple, blackberry) with soft florals at the heart and a light finish of sandalwood, amber and vanilla. The fragrance is delicate and fun, designed to be used troughout the day.
I really like the scent! It isn't too strong -which is what I like from a deodorant, because I also want the wear perfume- but is also smells really fresh and conceals the scent of sweat perfectly. It protects very long, but I like to at least one touch-up at the middle of the day.

So, What's the Verdict?

Overall, this deodorant is exactly as good as I expected a AXE deo to be. It is the best spray deodorant I've ever tried, and it keeps me smelling very fresh. I like it!
Do you ever use any AXE products?
xXx Me

1 comment: